Your medical providers in Rego Park, NY, can help treat and manage your anxiety.
When you suffer from anxiety, life can be very difficult. Anxiety can also dramatically affect your health in ways you might not even be aware of. The good news is your medical provider can help treat your anxiety, so you can live life to the fullest.
The medical providers at Queens Consultation Center in Rego Park, NY, offer a wide range of medical services, including management and treatment for anxiety.
Anxiety has very real consequences. When you have anxiety, you may experience:
- Dizziness or feeling light-headed
- Problems concentrating
- Shortness of breath or hyperventilating
- A rapid or irregular heartbeat
Anxiety is a multi-faceted condition, and your treatment should be multi-faceted too. The best treatment for anxiety uses a combination of several different approaches. Your doctor may recommend:
- Mindfulness and meditation techniques to help you control your thoughts and focus on today
- Deep breathing exercises to teach you how to breathe fully and deeply, so you, your body, and your mind can relax
- Cognitive therapy to help you manage the thoughts that are making you anxious
- Medication therapy to help you regulate the physiological effects of anxiety on your body and mind
- Lifestyle and diet modification to help you maintain a healthy body and a healthy outlook so you feel better about yourself
- Counseling, to help you discover the underlying cause of your anxiety and learn how to manage it more effectively
When you suffer from anxiety, it can have far-reaching effects. Your medical provider wants to partner with you to help you live a more fulfilling life, with less anxiety.
To learn more about the causes, symptoms, and treatment of anxiety, call the medical providers of Queens Consultation Center in Rego Park, NY, at (718) 459-1225 today!